The Alliance for Innovation on Maternal Health (AIM) is a national partnership of organizations poised to reduce severe maternal morbidity by 100,000 events and maternal mortality by 1,000 deaths by 2018. The AIM program is funded through a cooperative agreement with the Maternal and Child Health Bureau/Health Resource Services Administration.
- AIM aligns national, state, and hospital level efforts to improve maternal health and safety
- AIM develops maternal safety bundles and promotes their implementation in all birth facilities to ensure consistent maternity care
- AIM facilitates multidisciplinary and interagency collaboration between states and hospitals
- AIM supports harmonized data-driven continuous quality improvement processes
- AIM provides evidence-based implementation resources to streamline bundle implementation
To find out more about the AIM program, contact us.